Hydra is an open-source Python framework developed at Facebook AI that simplifies configuration management in Python Programs. This new framework provides a powerful ability to compose and override configuration from the command line and configuration files. Hydra helps PyTorch researchers and developers to more easily manage complex machine learning projects.
Hydra requires Python 3.6 or newer, and it officially supports Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Hierarchical configuration composable from multiple sources
- Configuration can be specified or overridden from the command line
- Dynamic command line tab completion
- Run your application locally or launch it to run remotely
- Run multiple jobs with different arguments with a single command